How You Can Become a Member:
1. Meet with a current Rotary Club of Fort Myers member.
2. Receive an invitation from the member to attend a Tuesday luncheon meeting.
3. After attending the meeting, if you are confident you would like to join Rotary Club of Fort Myers, request a sponsorship from the member who invited you.
4. Your completed application will then be presented to the membership committee.
5. Following board approval, your sponsor will be notified and request that your name be added to the membership roster. If no objection is made by a member within seven days, you will be invited to become a member.
6. At the next information meeting, the sponsor will accompany you, as a new member, for induction into the club.